Friday, July 3, 2009

Last Semester In University


13 hours of journey, finally I rearched UUM.


This semester wil be my last semester in university. It doesn't seem will be easy. But I will enjoy the process.
Most of the friends already finished their study. Some of them are doing practicum and some of them are working. But at least I had a gathering with them, even not all the friends.
This semester break, I had taken enough rest. I had accompany my parents at home, had gathering with my friends and known how naughty my sister's second son.
One thing can sure that I will be asking by this question, "Already had girl friend?" This is the question always asking by my cousin when I back to home. My answer always the same. My friends, too, but asking with another style, "You didn't bring your girl friend back?" Huh...smart guys! Good question but without a good answer. Next time I have to prepare more answer fot this question.
After a half day in university, I could see some new faces. Lets create a great university life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment