Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Birthday


Today is my 23th birthday.


First of all, thanks for my parent foster. Then is my dear friends. Thanks for yours' wish. It is a happy moment espeacially ca receive wish from friends during birthday.


This year will be my final year in university. I should focus on my study this moment. But my thinking is more to about my future, espeacially the financial future of mine. What is my plan for my future? Espeacially my financial, a whole life "test".


Basically, I have almost implement my parents' promise, I will complete my study in university. Then, it is going to implement another promise, the responsibility for the family. So, I have to spend more time on thinking my future. I have discerned my parents' status, and my brother sisters' status recently. Before I enter the "Real World", I really have to think much. I hope that I can change the family's status. By the way, to create my life.


I'm now full with expectation and feeling discomposure about my future. I think my choice will different compare with my brother and sisters. Expectation is due to I hope to change. Discomposure is due to the future is ambiguity. Recently, I don't have any mentor as an example (the way I will choose for my future), so I think I have to regard on books.


However, once I have made the choice, I will do the best!

1 comment:

  1. Vincent Happy Birthday...
    U really plans well for ur future...
    I thought i should learn it from u...
    Hope tht this year ur wish will achieve...
    all the best to u..My Dear Friend~

    ReplyDelete