Sunday, July 5, 2009

Old Man Body


The school open today. I just got only two classes, 9.30am and 3.30pm, but both classess didn't have lecture enter. I felt happy especially the second class didn't have lecture enter since my friend had invited me to play badminton at 4pm.
Since I had waited ay class around half of an hour, I had late to court. But it didn't reduce my desire to play. I had played around 12 games today. But it had made a high cost for me. I could feel my shoulder, waist, calf's muscle and baseboard be in pain. What causes my pain, I thought there were two reasons. First, I played too vehemence; second, the journet I took back to UUM too long, around 13 hours. There is a word of wisdom in sport--the record is made to be broken.
After finished playing, I could only walk slowly, such an old man, couldn't walk quickly. It took around half an hour to reach my college.
However, I felt very wail since I could paly again with my teammates even though I can feel my shoulder in pain when I write this blog. The bore before had been cleaned up.
Tomorrow, "deserve for expect", he...

2 comments:

  1. It was long time ago tht i dint play badminton...I think more than 6months...Sport will make ppl feel more spirit even though we will feel tired after this...but it caused me feel more concentrate on my study...Happy New Sem start...Wish u all the best my frenz Vincent Teo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. first time visit ur blog...
    i also quite long time din play badminton d...
    take care urself ya...
    have a nice day ^^

    ReplyDelete