Sunday, June 28, 2009

Part For Ever


About a week and few days ago, I attended my uncle's mother myfuneral.
Before that, I heard from my mom that my uncle's mom sliped up and in bath room and coma. Then she sent to hospital. When my mom visited her, she still could eat, cirs fine. But after two days, she had passed away when my uncle, her son, went out to have breakfast. Before my uncle went out to have breakfast, she still could talk to her son.
My uncle's mom passed away, during her age of 88.
Before the day I entered university, this kind of case always happened. When every time I came back from university, I sure could heard from other that somebody had passed away. Those people who passed away, some of them at the prime of life, some of them already old and some of them same age or oldier a bit than me. The reason they passed away, some was accident but there was more to healthy problem.
Every time I heard about it, I would feel thrillingness. There by, I started pay attention my life habit, such like my time went to bed, what I consumed, work and rest. I read an article and there was a word of wisdom, the sorriness in life was due to ignorance and carelessness. Sometime it said that life was fated, but I found that something was still could control by ourselves, to avoid from this sorriness.
Unconsciously I found a newspaper article about "The Life and Death". Even though I could not understand at all the content, but at least I had started to leard more open my mind thinking.
I had ever heard from other friends or family members, who said we, men, would not fall any tears about this kind of case. Actually, we had feeling, we were sad too, but we just didn't show our feeling. Sometime, this was an attitude that we choosed to face. Because when we still alive, we have to alive zealously.

1 comment:

  1. Life is short...so we have to appreciated what we have now...especially the time together with family, friends...
    thank 4 remind me...cz i always sleep late...its really affect our health...Healthy is our wealth~

    ReplyDelete