Friday, July 31, 2009

You Got A Dream, You Gotta Protect It


The dialog below is the screen og "The Pursuit of Happyness".
Christopher: See, dad, I'm going pro.
Chris: Okay. Yeah. I don't know, you know, you'll probably be about as good as I was. That'skind of the way it works, you know, and I was below average. You know, so...Whoa. So, you'll probably ultimately rank somewhere around there, you know, so... Really, you'll excel at a lot of things, just not this. So I don't want you out here shooting this all around all day and night, all right?
Christopher: All right.
Chris: All right, go ahead. Don't let somebody tell you you can't do something. Not even me. All right?
Christopher: You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they want to tell you you can't do it. You want something, go get it. Periond.
As a child, I had dream. But it disappeared when I grew up. That time, I didn't know where is my life's direction. Standing in front of the junction, didn't know where should I go.
And now, once again I find back my dream, even though that one is another. At least, I have a target to achieve. I gotta protect it. Don't wanna miss my dream again. Even though it is a bit difficult, quite challenge for me, I'll still keep on going. As a line from the song Imagine by John Lennon goes, "You may say I'm dreamer, but I'm not the only one."
For those who have dream, protect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment