Saturday, June 13, 2009

Attend Wedding

It was about more than a week ago I didn't write anything for this blog. I will try to write in English for this blog. First, all my friends can read it. Second, as a practice to improve my English. Here, I would like to share something which happened few days ago.

Few days ago, I went to KL for attending my uncle's son, Vincent's wedding. My mum, my brother and I went there by car. I was the driver that day. It was the second time for me since I drove back to Kuantan from Segamat when I was Form 5.

As everyone know, the road in KL extend in all directions and there is a lot of car there. First time drove in KL, I felt quite tension. Fortunately, my brother sat beside me and helped me a lot.

First day arrived at KL, we lived at our friend's house. By the way, we visited our former neighbour, Achi, who lived near by our friend's house. She moved to KL when I was 3 or 4 years old. For me, it was not a deep impress in my memory. However, it was a warm moment. We sat together and sharing our "story".

The second day, we went to Vincent's house in the morning. The last time I met them when I was 7 years old. It had more than 10 years we didn't meet each other. But most of them looked still the same, didn't change a lot (I mean their look).

Around 3pm, we went to church where almost near the Sunway. It was my first time attended Christian's wedding. My brother and I as their cameraman. But we didn't take any pictures for ourselves.

At night, we went to wedding dinner. When the dinner finished, it almost 11 o'clock. But we lost our way back to the hotel. We were lost in the city, not lost in the jungle. Fortunately, we found back the way. When we reached hotel, it almost 1 o'clock. Quite excited even though tired.

The next day morning, my uncle brought us to have breakfast. After that, we visited to his brother's wife and his daughter's house who lived in Kajang. Around 4pm, we started our journey to back home.

On the road, I felt asleep because I passed a bad night. But I still had attentive on driving. Almost 3 and a half hours I drove back to Kuantan. I was extremely tired when reached home.

However, it had been a good experince for me.

So, this some of my sharing after came back from UUM. Hopes that everybody can understand what I write. If there is any point of view, please your comment. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. thank 4 sharing...
    Oh...U came to KL last month attended ur cousin's wedding oh...
    i thought tht time i was in KL doing my attachment (LI)...If i know u been here, i want to date u out...haha...Cz really long time dint see u...
    vincent~Happy Birthday to u~(14/07/2009) Keep in touch ya...

    ReplyDelete