Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wedding, wedding, wedding...

Since I back from UUM, I have attended three weddings within December. One of the wedding was my fasilitator during Programme National Service.

Here would like to congratule my fasilitator, Wong Mee Xin. It is not easy to keep contact after the Programme National Service due to some reason.

So far the wedding I have attended before almost same. But this time Mee xin's wedding was totally different. Howdifferent? Really sorry. Don't know how to describe it in English. But I could feel that she was touched by what had done by her husband during thewedding's dinner.

December will end soon and it is another year, 2010, will start soon. Next year, I'll create another blog which is totally in Chinese. You are welcome to visit and leave your comment. I'll update my new blog once a week.

And how about this blog? I will keep writting, to train my English.

All the best in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment