Sunday, November 15, 2009

Countdown

Finished my another exam paper this morning. Still got 1 paper on the 19th of November.

I will be back on the 20th of November. Then it will end up with a dot, which means my journey in university end. At the same time, my another journey of university will begin, which calls "Life University".

It is a different university. The life will be my lecture. She is very quiet and seldom talk up. The real life will be my lesson that I have to study. Different environment and content, a long long period, until the end of my life...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vincent ,

    Thks for joining as my blog's follower( http://yuebeifan.blogspot.com/) . Welcome you always visit my blog and leave yr message ! How did you get to know my blog ?

    From this message I get to know that you are just graduated from University. Which University you graduated from ? Welcome you to join the sosial University ,ha ha!

    月贝凡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your address through Sinchew. i studied in UUM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UUM is the most beautiful University in Malaysia....so lucky that you got the chance to study there. I was graduated from UKM, it was long long time ago.....ha ha...

    Nice to know you and let's keep in touch through each other's blog ! It will be great if you can post your message in mandarin- the most beautiful language in the world (to me )!

    月贝凡

    ReplyDelete