Saturday, October 3, 2009

COB Badminton Tournament


Enter Oktober, almost passed 1 week. I thought can relax a bit. But few days ago just received another 2 group assgnments. Both have to complete within 1 month. What a...Don't know how to describe my feeling now.


In Oktober, a lot of things have to do. Do assignment, prepare for presentation, attend friends' convocation and training for the badminton. I think don't even have much time for me to blame. All I can do is just go ahead.


The COB Badminton Tournamnet will be my last time to take part. For me, the target is still the same, defend the title again. I see it as a challenge for me. We got the champion last year, and let see this time we can get it or not.


I think this time the competition will be more difficult than last year. But whatever difficult, we will do the best to solve it. Fight!

1 comment: