Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A language awakens the dreamboat

Several days ago and chat from China's friends, middle we will have talk about some future plan. At that time I said: “if experiences difficult or the unpleasant matter, I will not choose the complaint.”However, he tells me: “the suitable complaint is necessary, will otherwise suppress in is too at heart long will become sickness.”

Indeed, when experiences difficult or the unpleasant matter, I will not give vent to the innermost feelings disaffection. Although I have told myself, places the focal point solves in the problem; however, the human always has the mood. When meets is unable the satisfactory pleasant matter, unavoidably can have some negative mood, like is angry discontentedly, and so on ......Often I “swallow” them get down, then tells itself, places the focal point solves in the question, perhaps looks at matter's other aspect. Sounds to be probably very positive, to not? In fact, I have not accomplished. The reason crushed in the negative mood's strength the positive strength. I thought that this is because has not abandoned these negative mood, so that I am unable to regard the matter positively.

Perhaps is the environment influence, regardless of meets anything difficult or the unpleasant matter, in the brain will reappear this thought, “This will be my matter, the necessity has not been troublesome others.”Therefore, formed one kind of inertia - - to have worry to know that was good. , I will not express the innermost feelings gradually the feeling, when must will say the words, appears the words do not convey the thought the situation. thanked this Chinese friend's that a few words to remind me. My metropolitan examination bit by bit, anew is knowing itself, studies is expressing itself, and is also trying (giving vent to which how studies gives vent is knows when to stop, otherwise may not know that who could meet with a disaster, hee hee).

No comments:

Post a Comment