Monday, August 17, 2009

Zodiac Sign: Cancer


On June 22 ~ July 22
Chararteristic:
1. Moody;
2. Shy;
3. Loving and caring;
4. Imaginative;
5. Cautious;
6. Sympathetic;
7. Lives in seclusion;
8. Chastity and naive;
9. Honest;
10. Modest;
11. Cool-headed;
12. Passive;
13. Conservative;
14. Jittery.
The above charactiristics are some of the "specification" of Cancer.
Since I born in July, my zodiac sign is Cancer. In other words, I have some of the characteristics of Cancer. I think most of my friends don't know me too much (since I am very mystical), I choose some of the characteristics of the Cancer to describe a bit about myself.
1. Moody
This is one of the characteristic of Cancer. But am I a moody person? Sometime is, sometime not. I think the best description is I am kind of easily get angry. Maybe some of you don't believe, or you can ask my friends who knew me during primary and secondary school. I am trying to learn to contral my mood. If not, I will bring "disaster" person beside me.
2. Shy
I am kind of shy. Even though I try to improve myself, I still very shy sometime (it depends to the situation). This characteristic showed when I was very young, until now, still feel shy, huh...
3. Loving and caring
This characteristic I think better ask other peoples.
4. Imaginative
I think everybody got their own imaginative. It depends on whether we want to release our imaginative or not.
5. Cautious
I still can remember this characteristic appeared during my badminton training. I think maybe this is due to the experince that doing mistake or make the thing wrong is very bad. My mum will punish and scold me if I doing something wrong. I think there is why I am cautious.
6. Sympathetic
I think everybody has this characteristic but some won't show direct. Am I sympathetic? Depends your opinion about me.
7. Lives in seclusion
This characteristic I totally agree. If you want to find me, there are two places, at home or sport centre.
8. Chastity and naive
This characteristic I am not going to describe more. Hard to describe, huh...
9. Honest
Sometime I think I am too honest until it does not benefit me and other peoples. I think people must be honest but can not too honest.
10. Modest
Huh...do you think so? I think so.
11. Cool-headed
Sometime is, sometime not.
12. Passive
Most of the time I am passive. I think maybe this is because I am the youngest in my family. Every decision has been made by my family members and I no need think too much, just follow their advice. Maybe some will says, "So good, you are the youngest!" But for me, I don't think so.
13. Conservative
I am conservative due to some of the values are very important for me. At the same time, I am open mind too because we are living in the age of information. It is important to open my mind to receive new information.
14. Jittery
I am jitery when I was young. My family members, my teachers and other friends know it. So, here I no need describe more.
The above description is just a part about me from my point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment